By Philip Ferranti
* Hikes equipped by means of 9 areas within the Palm Springs sector
* a large choice of hikes, from relations- and dog-friendly to tough treks
* Hike scores, seasonal suggestion, and introductory reviews aid hikers decide on the correct trail
From surreal lunar landscapes to excessive elevation trails with extraordinary perspectives, and from breathtaking wildflower hikes to treks that commence close to downtown Palm Springs, this best-selling guidebook deals hikes for each age and adventure level.
Read or Download 140 Great Hikes in and Near Palm Springs PDF
Best hiking & camping books
The Quotable Scouter communicates the values which were upheld by means of the scouting circulate ever for the reason that Robert Baden-Powell released Scouting for Boys in 1908. those values, so serious to our country and international, are worthy exploring again and again as we paintings to boost robust personality in ourselves and the kids we serve.
No different campground guidebook focuses exclusively at the Michigan fairly like Kevin Revolinski's. Michigan deals a stunning array of quiet, out-of-the-way parks replete with lakes, rivers, rugged hills, or even rocky cliffs. camping out Michigan opens the door to those areas. It includes: Ø updated path details and direction descriptionsØ actual instructions to well known in addition to less-traveled trailsØ hassle scores for every hikeØ ancient highlightsØ designated path mapsØ Zero-impact tenting, and barren region defense information and methods
Path alongside in this 2,000-mile, bliss-and-blister event clear of interstates and into backwoods the US. pass the Smokies, live to tell the tale Virginia floods, greenback New Jersey warmth, stroll the Presidentials of the White Mountains, and traverse a mile-long gorge. Then, a hundred and fifty days later, stand effective at the summit of Mount Katahdin in Maine.
This advisor describes long-distance trails in the course of the unspoilt surroundings of Northumberland and the Borders. St Oswald's method starts at Heavenfield and its ninety seven miles soak up rolling farmland and the Simonside Hills ahead of achieving the monstrous sandy shores of the coast. The sixty two mile St Cuthbert's manner starts at Melrose and crosses the rugged crags and heather moorland of the Cheviot Hills.
- Fernwanderweg E5: Konstanz – Oberstdorf – Meran/Bozen – Verona (Rother Wanderführer) (German Edition)
- Keepers Book: A Guide to the Duties of a Gamekeeper (Kegan Paul Library of Country & Coastline Pursuits)
- The Bushman's Guide to Field Medicine (Using Medicinal Plants for First Aid Book 1)
- Lehrpfade im Süden Österreichs: Kärnten - Steiermark (German Edition)
Additional resources for 140 Great Hikes in and Near Palm Springs