Getting involved with Aspire could be the most important thing you ever do. Your skills and experience are invaluable in our drive to help communities at home and around the world through our volunteer work, and whether you become a Aspire member or volunteer your time and abilities to your local community, you will be helping to make people’s lives better.
There are many ways to get involved with Aspire:
• You could join our advisory team and open up a world of opportunities.
• You could donate to our trust for our projects
• You could volunteer to speak at a club about our cause or interest
• If you are a school pupil, you could take part in a Aspires quarterly competition
• If you represent a charity, you could get Aspire to support you
• You could volunteer to help Aspire Charitable Trust in one of its initiatives, without becoming a member
If Aspire Charitable Trust sounds like the organisation for you and you feel you could volunteer some of your spare time, we’d like to hear from you! Simply fill in the form below and we will contact you with details of opportunities and open events local to you.
Comments or questions are welcome.